Pizzeria - Hamilton
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
Smack bang in the middle of Hamilton's hospitality district, Sal's does pizza the New York way, by the supersized slice in a shiny red booth or delivered to your door. It has fast become an institution for hungry Hamiltonian's, at all hours of the day and night, and we mean all!
- Consistent growth and healthy profits upwards of $200k/year to a working owner.
- Perfectly located opposite the site of the new Waikato Regional Theatre and a short
stroll from Victoria on the River.
- Would suit an astute operator who can keep things ticking from a distance (not knee-
deep in dough unless that's your passion!).
- Does a roaring trade in the early hours of Saturday/Sunday mornings.
- Slick systems, head office support, authentic ingredients and an energised and experienced team on board. Yep, this place basically runs itself.
- 21 stores nationwide with many more in the pipeline.