Function Centre Lease with Owner's Accommodation i
Te Awamutu, Waipa
- Proposed Usage
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Property ID
A well-known function centre (wedding venue) business opportunity, which is located in a rural area just under 3 Hectares, is back for sale after years of the noncontinuous trading. The landlord (vendor) took over the ownership of the Freehold Going Concern 7 months ago, renamed and redecorated the business and has been operating the function centre fitfully since then.
In the last few months, the vendor had to shift his focus to other businesses and projects; therefore he has no choice but to find the right tenants/operators to drive the fantastic business venture to its next level. You will have the exclusive use of the premise with a two bedroom self contained unit attached to the main dwelling as manager's accommodation.
Here are some facts and proposed clauses in the new lease agreement:
• 3 years of lease with further right of renewals, subject to negotiation.
• Chattel value is around $90K-100K, including tables and chairs for no more than 183 guests.
• Other equipment and ornaments in the premise are excluded in the sale, but would stay upon requests.
• Liquor License expired, but the new owner is entitled to apply for a new license.
• Perfect site for a birthday, anniversary party, wedding, business conference and meeting.
• A decent sized commercial kitchen, can cater more that 100 guests.
• Plenty of parking lot for big events
• 20-25 mins drive from Hamilton
• The proposed annual rent is $60K plus gst plus opex to start.
Enjoy your private life in a mansion with nice quiet moments during most of the weekdays whilst working hard in weekends. The asking price includes Chattels and a secured lease with exclusive rights to operate the function centre. Resource Consent has been applied for renewal.
To find out more, go to www.linkbusiness.co.nz/BPW00277
and press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business.