One Hell Of A Scorching Success Story, Hell Cuba
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
HELL Cuba is a scorching hot recipe for success with weekly sales that beat all other HELL stores hands down.
HELL Cuba is affectionately nicknamed 'The Beast' because it's the busiest and most dynamic HELL store in the country, with phenomenal weekly sales year-round and an equally phenomenal cash surplus. This store represents a slice of NZ franchising history, the first ever HELL store to grace the face of the earth.
Located in Wellington's Cuba Quarter, this HELL store sits between two universities full of students, as well as many residential apartments, private dwellings and commercial properties.
HELL is a New Zealand franchising success story with 70 stores that Kiwis absolutely understand. HELL is looking for someone with passion and energy ready to work at the coalface, lead a great team of people and will live and breathe the HELL brand.
Essential traits to tame 'The Beast'?
- Tenacity - also goes by perseverance, persistence, determination, commitment and resilience,
- Passion - a passion for your product and service,
- Tolerance of ambiguity- it's being able to successfully manage fear,
- Vision - the ability to spot an opportunity and see something where others haven't,
- Self-belief - it's a belief that turns the risk proposition around.
Ordinary is no longer acceptable, escape the ordinary, go to HELL and take on 'The Beast'.
Do you have what it takes to tame 'The Beast', call the franchise specialist Tony Shalders, today!