NZ Cafe of The Year
- Proposed Usage
- Other Businesses for Sale
- Property ID
With a character all of its own, nestled in a great wee spot on Moray Place and adored by Dunedin foodies, caffeine cravers and musos, it simply stands out as something special. It's so special it proudly won Best Cafe of The Year out of ALL cafes in New Zealand in 2016!
So, what makes it tick?
- A premise that is quirky and cool, yet understated and comfortable with plenty of indoor and outdoor seating options;
- It's got all times of the day sorted with cafe operations, evening casual dining and night-time entertainment all situated in the heart of a vibrant area of Dunedin CBD and with easy access from all points of the Dunedin compass;
- Inventive food and drink menu with items that have gained cult status including their own sourced, imported and roasted coffee;
- A fabulous reputation and a recognised destination; excellent reviews and extremely complimentary social media chatter;
- A load of upside, this business is only just getting going!
But here's the thing... the creator of this business, which opened in 2014, wants to head back to University, so his change of plans could leave you in charge of the coolest Cafe and Bar in Dunedin and a Nationally Award-winning hospitality business.
You'd kick yourself if you missed this opportunity!
Price $230,000 including estimated stock value $30,000