Service Station - Established Popular Brand
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
Prime Highway Location: High Cash Surplus
Option to Purchase the Freehold Land and Building giving a generous return of 8% per annum.
Prime location: High Cash Surplus++
Geographical description of location:
1. Facing prime highway
2. Adjacent to popular landmarks
3. High volume of traffic
The important highlights of this unparalleled Service Station are as follows:
1. Currently selling 1,170,000 litres of fuel approx. p.a. and $16,000 per week in shop sales with high margin profits
2. Dispenses 91, 95, Diesel and LPG bottle swap
3. Huge forecourt, shop, canopy, customer car parks
4. Ice, fish bait, trailer hire etc. form other streams of income in this already high cash surplus business
5. Fully air conditioned shop
6. Strong potential for a takeaway (subject to consent from the council)
7. Famous and highly sought after tourist destination
8. A long and secure Supply Agreement for fuel and head lease exists
9. Exceptionally busy during the summer season
10. Convenient working hours from 5am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 6am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday
Asking Price for Business - Price by Negotiation.
Important Highlights of Property including Building are as follows:
1. The property generates extra rental income from the workshop which is under a head lease with the petroleum company for a further 19 years, earning good rent for this premium facility
2. Freehold area approximately 2,015m2
3. Flat is commercial approved
4. Built up area approximately 760m2
Asking Price for Freehold Land (Approved Commercial) & Building - Price by Negotiation.
In brief, a unique opportunity to own the business with the option to purchase the Freehold property at a real bargain price.
To discuss this opportunity, contact the lead broker Shaun Khanna.