Service Station - Established Popular Brand
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
Prime location: High Cash Surplus++
Geographical description of location:
1. Facing prime highway
2. Adjacent to popular landmarks
3. High volume of traffic
The important highlights of this unparalleled Service Station are as follows:
1. Currently selling 1,170,000 litres of fuel approx. p.a. and $16,000 per week in shop sales with high margin profits
2. Dispenses 91, 95, Diesel and LPG bottle swap
3. Huge forecourt, shop, canopy, customer car parks
4. Ice, fish bait, trailer hire etc. form other streams of income in this already high cash surplus business
5. Fully air conditioned shop
6. Strong potential for a takeaway (subject to consent from the council)
7. Famous and highly sought after tourist destination
8. A long and secure Supply Agreement for fuel and head lease exists
9. Exceptionally busy during the summer season
10. Convenient working hours from 5am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 6am to 8pm Saturday and Sunday
Asking Price of Business is $375,000 plus estimated stock $60,000.
Option to Purchase Freehold Property (Land and Building) is $500,000.
Freehold Land and Building giving a generous return of 8% per annum.
To discuss this opportunity, contact the lead broker Shaun Khanna.