Service Station, Store, Truck Stop & LPG
Western Bay Of Plenty
- Proposed Usage
- Property ID
Prime Location: Service Station + Convenience Store + Truck Stop + Bulk LPG.
High Cash Surplus! Exclusive Location.
This is a very well presented and large service station, located on an exceptionally large site (3197m2)
1. Dispensing 91;95;Diesel; bulk LPG and bottle swap.
2. Fuel dispensed per annum is 1.9 million litres approximately and is currently increasing at a fast pace.
3. Commission of sale of fuel is 10 cents per litre on an average.
4. Current shop sales are $14,000 per week approximately with high gross profits and growing strong.
5. Double fibre glass tanks and pumps were manufactured in September 1997, and are owned by the Vendor.
There are two underground double fibre glass tanks with the following capacities:
1 X 50,000 litres capacity
1 X 50,000 litres with 20k/30k split
6 Dispensers including truck stop
6. A reasonable rent with a long & secure lease and supply agreement are in place.
7. Fully equipped site with highly sophisticated system controlling dispensing of fuel (Gemini-5).
8. Well established site operating for short hours as of now. High potential lies in the extension of opening hours thereby increasing sales of fuel and the shop.
9. Security cameras, and night pay security arrangements are existing on site which will facilitate the operation of business for longer hours.
10. Good sized store, and managers office, currently owner operated and managed with minimal staff.
11.Potential to install OPT.
Price $630,000 plus estimated stock value $110,000